High-volume throughput and part-processing versatility. The HQR Series is designed for high volume productivity, featuring simultaneous first and second operations or balanced cutting/milling through its first/second spindles and upper/lower turrets. The HQR machine configuration directly results in part-processing versatility, and reduced cycle times among various operations – ranging from chuck work to the machining of large diameter bar stock. Advanced automation options enable unattended, continuous operation by combining these machines with a bar feeder and workpiece unloader for bar work, or with a robot loader for chuck work. The superior designs of the HQR machines ensure high productivity within a compact floor plan.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Two-turret/two-spindle configurations for increased production
- Upper and lower turrets
- Wide range of part size capability
- Fast cycle times with balanced cutting and simultaneous first and second ops
- Seamless integration of either overhead gantry robot loading systems or bar feeders
- Fast and easy programming for using all machine spindles and turrets in part processing.
New generation 2-turret CNC Turning Center for a wide variety of applications
Kontakt den lokale Mazak-repræsentant eller besøg en af vores teknologicentre for at finde ud af, hvilket Mazak-maskinbearbejdningscenter, der bedst passer til dine produktionsbehov.